• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

interstate national dealer services

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kahuni98

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MN
Hi everyone, I am looking for your opinions and exepertise on this issue. I purchased an extended warranty for my used vehicle and the transmission failed after about three month but I couldnt get these thieves to pay. First I had to move my vehicle from my mechanic to their mechanic of choice of which they finally made some assumptions that it was a pre-existing condition even though they didnt come to check it. So the mechanic started pushing me either to get the vehicle repaired or have it moved as their parking is small and after about two weeks I paid for the repairs $3800. I made numerous calls and faxed anything they asked but after I had made the payment they then sent me a final claim decision that they couldnt pay as they didnt authorise for the repair! How cunning. Now my problem is that I want to sue them but the state secretary told me that they are not even registered in MN! What are your thoughts? Thanks a lot.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">