• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NJ STATE Child Care Application License

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

capob45

What is the name of your state (NJ)?
A good friend and I wanted to start a child care business in a commerical site. We both applied for the NJ State License. In the past 4 month our friendship dissolved really bad. She is no longer in the picture as has walk away. I now re-applied under a new site name,same location. I am being told by the OOL that I need her signuature to say she is no longer part of that old application. I do not understand this answer, and I truly need to know what my rights are to go forward. Please advise!. Thank you so much.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
A good friend and I wanted to start a child care business in a commerical site. We both applied for the NJ State License. In the past 4 month our friendship dissolved really bad. She is no longer in the picture as has walk away. I now re-applied under a new site name,same location. I am being told by the OOL that I need her signuature to say she is no longer part of that old application. I do not understand this answer, and I truly need to know what my rights are to go forward. Please advise!. Thank you so much.
I do not understand this answer...
It would seem that the state wants confirmation that the prior applicant will no longer be a part of the child care business being run at the site. The confirmation they need would be a signature on the form from the prior applicant.

I truly need to know what my rights are to go forward.
You absolutely have the right to provide what has been requested by the state.

Thank you so much.
You are quite welcome.

ETA: What the heck does this have to do with the US Supreme Court & The Constitution?

CSO286

Contact her and request that she provide you a statement that she is no longer applying to open a childcare center with you.

Easy-peasy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">