• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

verizon wireless home connect device

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cedric7

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? pennsylvania,I bought a verizon wireless homeconnect device, I learned 30 days later from canon copiers it will not work with fax so i called verizon landline and bought a landline. verizonwireless is charging me 175.00 early termination fee. I was never informed that it would not work with a fax. I could not find anywhere in the service agreement about fax operation. also i cannot find anyone to assume liability for the device. is there anyyhing i can do?

swalsh411

Verizon | Answers to FAQs about Home Phone Connect

It says right there it does not work with a fax machine. That information took 5 seconds to locate. It is your responsibility when you purchase any device to ensure it meets your needs. Verizon is absolutely right to charge you an early termination fee. If Verizon said it worked with a fax machine but it did not, that would be one thing, but this is your fault for not doing your homework.

sandyclaus

Verizon | Answers to FAQs about Home Phone Connect

It says right there it does not work with a fax machine. That information took 5 seconds to locate. It is your responsibility when you purchase any device to ensure it meets your needs. Verizon is absolutely right to charge you an early termination fee. If Verizon said it worked with a fax machine but it did not, that would be one thing, but this is your fault for not doing your homework.
I was never informed that it would not work with a fax.
I'll bet had OP actually ASKED the question, the sales rep would have gladly pointed him to the section of their site that would have answered it.

"But... they never said..." is never a good excuse when you don't bother to ask the question. Remember that the stupid question is the one that you never asked.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">