• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

injury at work

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rsell64

I was injuried in 1988 with a cyst on my wrist. The company doctor did surgery and removed the cyst. Then at a later date I complained about pain in my wrist they said I had a whole in my tenden. That there was nothing they can do. Then later I got tendinitus in my right and left elbows they said they was nothing they could do I was off work for sometime they put my one arm in a cast to stop me from using the arm but the tendinitus returned and nothing was done about it. Now I injuried my middle finger hitting at work and the did a mri and said they is nothing they can do. They won't say it is tendinitus but it swells up and I am in constant pain. They have me on muscle relaxers to help with inflamation but nothing for pain. The company doctors are afraid I will hurt myself worse if they give me pain medication. I am afraid the company that I have been with for 17 years is about to close and I will not be able to get another job. I tried to go to my own doctor but he wants a release form from my employer and i was afraid if I get one does that mean my work will no longer be liable for the damage I have gotten over the years. All I want is my arms and hands fixed. All I want is for them to take responsiblitity for what I have wrong and fix it. I am also union but they do nothing for me. The union is just a waste of time. I am only 36 years old and I don't want to be crippled by the time I am 50 and not be able to do anything. While I am in good health I want my arms fixed so I can have a normal life for the rest of my time. thanks
Ron

[Edited by rsell64 on 04-25-2001 at 07:45 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">