• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

employee suspension/non work related

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

estoria

New York State/ I was required to attend a unemployment hearing on 4/24/01 at 9am to give testimony so the lady would not get unemployment. I did not go due to other obligations. I work from 5:30 until 11:30 pm. this is my time and it should be my choice if i go. i was giving a indefinate suspension. The reason she gave was failure to appear or give notice of your ability to appear and give testimony at the clanton unemployment hearing . i work at off track betting corporation. they reschedule the hearing and right now the only way i can get my job back is if i promise to go to a hearing which i don't want to be force in to doing. what can i do should i hire a lawyer, can i sue them help me help me

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">