• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Urgently need reply

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

peacemom

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TEXAS

Need temporary but immediate access to tarrant county onlie access for family court records.
Can describe issue in detail in private forum only, basics, case involving misconduct, undisclosed conflicts of interest, abuse that exceeds any normal persons ablity to understand, issues reached this point by my refusal to stop demanding my facts get into evidence and my forcing on record evertime we could the acknowledgement of manufactured evidence and documents still in courts jackets, number of motions to remove fact of law demanding removal or declaring the purpose to pursue immediately charges against respondent for fraus, conspiricy, aggrivatied purjury and sanctions on his attorney plus judicial referal of act to Bar. 16months later finally judge will state on issue he will not use in his consideration of case... but nothing else. they're still there with much more, well somethings.

I have built a very strong case with material fact of law only to account for 14 act of illegal acts causing intentional, meaning they even stated their knowledge and lack of care, Criminal child endangerment and risk to life, three other severe act of abuse directly inflicted on my children not party to this case with full knowledge and Judge stating I DONT CARE. Throwing us from our Only home, and separate property that has been judicually reckognized and legally recorded deed Since Feb 2006 as being just that, the separate property and homestead of myself & my children. We were not allowed to take ANY OF OUR CLOTHING, or property of any sort only clothes on our back, and her refusal to modify a TRO that did not allow me to enter into any contracts, agreements, including verbal, leases or rentals it included even with regard to my business. My children & I were literally thrown onto the street, with disregard and Judge heard danger, abuse, not lawfull, she said she didn't care....

I recently filed 3rd recusal, showing first two judge did not report, showed evidence that was clear, judge wouldnt consider stating focus on what is in motion only, despite this in motion, along with other filed recusal motions, but suddenly missing, not in court record either? I offered to provide copies of recorded motions to him again within hour, he rufused. He also declined recusal, and actions were already prepared to attack me and cause me the severest harm possible even my daughter. I knew some, enough previously from conserned & disgusted persons around judge I can't disclose, but they are preparing a final act to keep me from being able to finally disclose that case and include my facts of law with it, he has had 7 months, no signature, no reply to fact and finding in conclusion with Law, he did fact & findings taking 3 months but not the other, & what he claimed is a disgrace to the system.

I signed Temp Guardianship of my daughter to close friends, as he Sole Living Parent and her being of NO Jurisdiction and persons witness to her distress and horrific Fear of what this judge will do, considering what he has already done, I have always been very close to my children & the threat of being taken from her mom, at age 13, with no abuse, CPS did 2 investigation and RULED OUT all allegations, she has stated she will run away, and worse. She, both of us have been traumatized, abused, tortured by this court, and I have been helpless, comply or go to jail and kids award to state, thats been my choices.

Ex's boyfriend Uncle is very wealty and connected, hosted several ball for George Bush in his Lake House on Lake Travis.. Big Replublican... Graduated with Judge, has many directly connected issue with Judge and Gov Perry.. there is more still being found.

I cant access online anymore, virus lost account.... and the substations cant seem to find any records of cases......

Please I just need access for a day at least, please, it will never be known, but I must stay ahead of what they are planning next to protect me and my children.

My email is: [email protected]

peacemom

Urgent attention childs wellbeing threatened

TEXAS; Need temporary but immediate access to tarrant county onlie access for family court records.
Can describe issue in detail in private forum only, basics, case involving misconduct, undisclosed conflicts of interest, abuse that exceeds any normal persons ablity to understand, issues reached this point by my refusal to stop demanding my facts get into evidence and my forcing on record evertime we could the acknowledgement of manufactured evidence and documents still in courts jackets, number of motions to remove fact of law demanding removal or declaring the purpose to pursue immediately charges against respondent for fraus, conspiricy, aggrivatied purjury and sanctions on his attorney plus judicial referal of act to Bar. 16months later finally judge will state on issue he will not use in his consideration of case... but nothing else. they're still there with much more, well somethings.

I have built a very strong case with material fact of law only to account for 14 act of illegal acts causing intentional, meaning they even stated their knowledge and lack of care, Criminal child endangerment and risk to life, three other severe act of abuse directly inflicted on my children not party to this case with full knowledge and Judge stating I DONT CARE. Throwing us from our Only home, and separate property that has been judicually reckognized and legally recorded deed Since Feb 2006 as being just that, the separate property and homestead of myself & my children. We were not allowed to take ANY OF OUR CLOTHING, or property of any sort only clothes on our back, and her refusal to modify a TRO that did not allow me to enter into any contracts, agreements, including verbal, leases or rentals it included even with regard to my business. My children & I were literally thrown onto the street, with disregard and Judge heard danger, abuse, not lawfull, she said she didn't care....

I recently filed 3rd recusal, showing first two judge did not report, showed evidence that was clear, judge wouldnt consider stating focus on what is in motion only, despite this in motion, along with other filed recusal motions, but suddenly missing, not in court record either? I offered to provide copies of recorded motions to him again within hour, he rufused. He also declined recusal, and actions were already prepared to attack me and cause me the severest harm possible even my daughter. I knew some, enough previously from conserned & disgusted persons around judge I can't disclose, but they are preparing a final act to keep me from being able to finally disclose that case and include my facts of law with it, he has had 7 months, no signature, no reply to fact and finding in conclusion with Law, he did fact & findings taking 3 months but not the other, & what he claimed is a disgrace to the system.

I signed Temp Guardianship of my daughter to close friends, as he Sole Living Parent and her being of NO Jurisdiction and persons witness to her distress and horrific Fear of what this judge will do, considering what he has already done, I have always been very close to my children & the threat of being taken from her mom, at age 13, with no abuse, CPS did 2 investigation and RULED OUT all allegations, she has stated she will run away, and worse. She, both of us have been traumatized, abused, tortured by this court, and I have been helpless, comply or go to jail and kids award to state, thats been my choices.

Ex's boyfriend Uncle is very wealty and connected, hosted several ball for George Bush in his Lake House on Lake Travis.. Big Replublican... Graduated with Judge, has many directly connected issue with Judge and Gov Perry.. there is more still being found.

I cant access online anymore, virus lost account.... and the substations cant seem to find any records of cases......

Please I just need access for a day at least, please, it will never be known, but I must stay ahead of what they are planning next to protect me and my children.

My email is: [email protected][/QUOTE]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">