• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

felony possession question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jivediesalways

Augusta,Ga
On April 18th 2011, i was spotted rolling a marijuana cigar on the upper deck of some apartments. Narcotics officers came out the woods and saw me, one of them walked up the stairs of the apartments and asked me where the drugs were (by this time i had already dropped and put my foot over the cigar i was rolling) I told the officer i did not know what he was talking about he asked me to stand up and put my hands behind my back he then picked up the cigar and put handcuffs on me. On the chair next to me was a grocery bag with approximately 51 grams of marijuana the officer walked me around the building and had me sit on the curb. OK i immediately denied knowing it was their and never stated it was mine, the place i was at was not my house and their where 5 other people there, no one other then myself was arrested, and no one else was questioned. I was asked if someone whom i didn't know sold it to me and i said i didn't know what they where talking about, I was not read my writes. I still have my first offender and iv never been in any other trouble in my life. This is a felony case so i am wondering how i should approach it. Thank you for any help you can provide meWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Don't talk to anyone but your attorney. I'm not clear from your post what other advice you want. And playing stupid with the cops typically doesn't work :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">