• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Company Take Over

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chelsearose

Florida I need advice on what direction to go. I have a small company which is Incorparated and have not been a hands on owner. My brother and sister have been running the company for some time. Only an hour ago I found out my name was no longer on the company or accounts. What can I do/

Florida I need advice on what direction to go. I have a small company which is Incorparated and have not been a hands on owner. My brother and sister have been running the company for some time. Only an hour ago I found out my name was no longer on the company or accounts. What can I do/
Take your Articles of Inc to the bank, and sign a new resolution and certificate of incumbency (signature card). I don't see that anything illegal has been done, you've allowed them to operate this way, and the bank account may have been set up in such a way that they could make these types of changes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">