• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cwoulfe

Riverside, IL I received a parking ticket for not leaving my parking lights on. Originally it was $50.00, I went to court to dispute it, I was parked 20 minutes to see a sick relative. The judge said bring a doctor's note and i will dismiss it i agreed then thought about it. Never paid it and forgot about it. Now it is on my credit report for $250.00 what a scam. What can I do if anything???

O

OfcrTackleberry

Nothing

Nothing, You let it go now pay for it! At least by paying this absurd amount it will show paid on your credit report. Also it would be a very good idea to check and see if any warrants for your arrest were placed. Hate to be stopped for something minor and find yourself on the way to jail to meet bubba, as well as have bad credit to boot.

Tac
1*

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">