• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possesion with intent to deliver and no court date, mugshot or fingerprints taken?!?!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sillywopo

First of all. I'm in Wisconsin.

Here's what happened. April 1st, 2011(APRIL FOOLS!!!) I was awaiting a shipment of marijuana. As soon as I received the marijuana, the police knocked on my door and stated there was a warrant to search etc. They searched my place, found the marijuana and plenty of other things. They put me in cuffs, took me the local city police department. Put me in a room and questioned me. Then released me. I am not on bail, they never gave me a court date, they never took my mugshot or my fingerprints. Or any release paperwork. The police officer told me he would keep in touch to let me know whats going on. This has not happened. When I go on Wisconsin Circuit Court Access and I search my name and birth date nothing comes up.

I suppose I am just trying to figure out the next best course of action. Can someone please help me out.

Ps....this is my first time ever getting in trouble other than speeding tickets and what not.

sillywopo

I also forgot to mention I make often trips to Ontario Canada and this is my main concern, I need to know if I'll be able to cross the border or not as well.

dave33

It sounds like you did not get arrested.

It sounds like you made a deal.

If you really gave them no information
than it looks like you did to everyone else.

FreeJimmy

Damn cops took your weed! Probably didn't even have a warrant. Could be set up by the guy you bought off. Did you get the officer's name/plate?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">