• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marijuana Charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tylerrosebt

I was caught in Arizona with possesion of marijuana while driving my friends car. I am guilty of my charges, but my friend was unaware that I was gonna be bringing back pounds of marijuana. He had nothing to do with actions and I was just wondering how to go about getting his car back? Everytime i call about my case they tell me to call another number and I cant get a clear answer out of my public defender. Don't know what to do or how to begin. any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Antigone*

I was caught in Arizona with possesion of marijuana while driving my friends car. I am guilty of my charges, but my friend was unaware that I was gonna be bringing back pounds of marijuana. He had nothing to do with actions and I was just wondering how to go about getting his car back? Everytime i call about my case they tell me to call another number and I cant get a clear answer out of my public defender. Don't know what to do or how to begin. any advice will be greatly appreciated!
Buy him a new car.:cool:

From my understanding there is a way to get property back that was seized as part of a drug arrest but it's difficult. You should offer to buy him a new car or pay the retainer for a lawyer to assist in its recovery.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">