• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Why exonerated?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

merry287

Washington. I am not going to give all details as I am not sure of anything but what has been told to me. My husband pulled up to his friend residence. There were a bunch (30) police men in the middle of serving a warrant. my husband left quickly and of course some other officers followed. He only wanted a moment to call someone. so to make long story short.apparently his friend had been under watch for months since about 6 months. they served warrants at same time on 4 of this friends' homes. so when my husband stopped and they ask what he is doing there he took claim to ownership of what was in the garage. he does have a growers card in oregon but this happened in the state we live in. Washington. so he was arrested. Also He admitted (to the cops) that while I was at work and school he had my 5 son with them while they set up the stuff the day before this happened. So I bailed him out. Then yesterday his court appt lawyer calls and says he has been exonerated. why? my concern is does it have anything to do with bringing different charges? Why would they just exonerate on manufacturing. I can guarantee he didn't "roll" on anyone. Onl Monday the federal ones called under pretense of returning my phone call {I didn't leave them a message} then asks my husbands b-date. Oh did I mention these guys came from a long ways away to serve there warrant from yakima. The state (courts) are the ones who exonerated. My question is is it really over or do I have to worry about someone else picking up the charge or them adding in more charges. He uhhh well nevermind. They could come up with others. I would like peace of mind.

/

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Washington. I am not going to give all details as I am not sure of anything but what has been told to me. My husband pulled up to his friend residence. There were a bunch (30) police men in the middle of serving a warrant. my husband left quickly and of course some other officers followed. He only wanted a moment to call someone. so to make long story short.apparently his friend had been under watch for months since about 6 months. they served warrants at same time on 4 of this friends' homes. so when my husband stopped and they ask what he is doing there he took claim to ownership of what was in the garage. he does have a growers card in oregon but this happened in the state we live in. Washington. so he was arrested. Also He admitted (to the cops) that while I was at work and school he had my 5 son with them while they set up the stuff the day before this happened. So I bailed him out. Then yesterday his court appt lawyer calls and says he has been exonerated. why? my concern is does it have anything to do with bringing different charges? Why would they just exonerate on manufacturing. I can guarantee he didn't "roll" on anyone. Onl Monday the federal ones called under pretense of returning my phone call {I didn't leave them a message} then asks my husbands b-date. Oh did I mention these guys came from a long ways away to serve there warrant from yakima. The state (courts) are the ones who exonerated. My question is is it really over or do I have to worry about someone else picking up the charge or them adding in more charges. He uhhh well nevermind. They could come up with others. I would like peace of mind.
So, you've got a drug dealer for a husband...one that involves YOUR 5 year old child in his "business", and you have to ask if you need to be worried?

Hell lady, I don't care about YOU - I just hope that somebody in social services comes to their senses and removes ANY children you have from both you and your husband.

Antigone*

So, you've got a drug dealer for a husband...one that involves YOUR 5 year old child in his "business", and you have to ask if you need to be worried?

Hell lady, I don't care about YOU - I just hope that somebody in social services comes to their senses and removes ANY children you have from both you and your husband.
Quite disturbing. I second your statement.

Alexsfather2

Nice legal advice.....talk down in people

OHRoadwarrior

If you want peace of mind, get out of the drug business. The Feds do need not recognize state sanctioned drug activities unless they want to. This means they can prosecute hubby, seize everything you own and take your kid if they choose.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">