• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Civil Rights, gone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mishelle

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tx
IWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
Hi, I am a 30yr.old single female I am disabled since 2001 receive Social Security Disabity. Due to motor vehiclebaccident in 1996. I was an unrestrained passenger ejected from vehicle sustained Numuerous injuries, spinal injury and many others that had life altering consequences. The driver, she was intoxicated. Okay now present history,i own my vehicle land and Home were bought and paid for with settlement money I locked in a trust. I am stuck with a soon to be off internet connection and in the middle of the country. Why do I not have rights..My parents whom I don't really get along with stole my truck from a guy friend who was moving and dropping off donations to the local thrift for me on May
26th. They saw him and made a spectacle cussing and threatening him took the keys, he didn't know them and I just met him. He has made mistakes like humans do and has criminal history but is grown and settled down now. I havent had many friends due to the family better then all mantra. They have money and think it makes them superior but that's just an illusion. I moved out at 17 went to work for the next 5 years until I could go no more. Now this time I can either give up and let them torment and defeat me or I can get off the ground and take a stand. My only house keys were on my key ring so I can't lock my house I am on my last little bit of cereal I found. They called me and said I hang out with trash so I'm trash too and keep falsely accusing me of drug use due to my friends past. So they say I'm hanging out with criminals and will not return my vehicle I paid every dime for title of course in my name. so that's G.T.Auto a crime they committed. But Not in a place where they sponsor the police dept. Baseball events and have them in their pocket so to speak. She texts me telling me they're gettig.g me locked up with mental health. I have never harmed anyone and would never nor myself. No history no criminal history 1 speedily.g ticket my entire life. But they prob will do it. She tells me pple have accidents in there and don't return. So they will own my home on 7 acres my vehicle, the things that where bought and I paid a price that no adequate words can describe. Nothing is worth your health. They call homeless hurting disabled pple The unlovables of society. Well I strongly disagree and have always clashed morally w/them. This incident occurred may 26th I don't know what the date is now. I'm almost out of meds She used to pay my lite bill she said maybe one of my trashball friends can help. But I dont talk to anyone my phone just gets on net no more voice calls. I told them they won't steal from me and they said watch us. I am very upset on may 28 the the M.P.DEPT finally sent out an officer, their friend who only came cuz I called and said I called the ACLU & Dept Of Justice. They got mad and insulted me. I showed them my medicare card informed him of the shameful truth, I am disabled. And explained not Alot of situation because he laughed and said Yes its theft and oh well I need to file on her in claims court. Gave me no report then left me alone. He went by their house and said he would call me I never heard back. If an individual has knowledge of a disabled person being in state of neglect etc. And failed to act or call social services they commit a felony. I have 200 conversations in detail locked on my phone that took place w/ my mother and I. In the first week they are abusive degrading threatening* terroristic threats. Youre thinking what did I leave out I must of done something wrong. And I did nothing. I have broken no laws criminally or morally. I have always been nothing in their eyes and Yes Thsts ok with me honestly my life is hard enough I dont need pple like them making it unbearable. They call me a degenerate a cripple that nobody wants. The last text was my mothers telling me she is in state of mourning over me that since I made acquaintances that are poor scum that I made a choice and won't shame them anymore. My older brother has never had a real job he's 34 and gets anything he asks for. I have never asked or wanted from them I worked and got what I needed. I am the outsider And I am so thankful to God for that. Money doesn't rule my life never has. Point: they're violating every civil right I thought I had. I don't understand how pple can be so cruel, I am a person. They know I have no groceries and she took my emergency cell phone the first day I haven't seen her since just get harassed ridiculed and all for nothing. They want my assets I am certain of it and my wishes are for my estate to be donated given to someone who is disabled and has no home.I'm leaving out so much facts history past events and none of it is nice to hear but its reality its truth and what can u do. Let pples behaviour and choices opinions ruin your life. No..you get up and walk on. Life is a gift and if we helped eachother and not judge and segregate based on monetary material standards then life would be so different. I think we can influence eachother and have positive effects that shape and mold characters and in turn influence relationships that fill our lives and are like thread intertwined linking us to others bonding us. I can keep going please excuse my rambling I am just so lonely and I don't want to say outlook unfavorable because I believe we are destined to help do a multitude of things that we don't realize all are threads weaving together a blanket that will sustain us through the cold dark winters that everyone at some point in life will wake up in the middle of. I am not sure what to do But I know that justice will find a way I hope I get to see it. She did call me twice and asked if I want some McDonald's or fast-food dropped off. And even though I am beyond hungry I declined. My tormentors the ones who are the cause of my present circumstances are offering me food for a meal one nite. Then I won't get thought about again for a week. The next nite wont be as bad. I don't want to set myself up for wanting food I learned to not want for anything. I made a friend who lived here my town is about ten or 20 miles from them but my mother came by and degraded and insulted me then proceeded to my new friend who was my age and no criminal history and threatened and got an officer to come by he's also my brothers best friend and their close friend he cited her criminal trespass citation warning and she ran to her car in tears. The,last thing she said was oh my gosh I feel sorry for you. How can my mom get a ticket issued when its my residence all I own is in my name only and personally purchased by meI am over the ugliness that makes up the dreaded moments that are our relationship. I dread holidays I dislike any gathering where I have to be present at. She would not pay my lite bill if I didn't attend. Doesn't matter how I feel, my physical condition. They told me nothing was wrong with me pains in my head I'm weak and pathetic and would never get disability well I did win and I got awarded 5 years of back benefits and medical coverage. After the accident at 16 I was branded uninsurable and no co. Would accept me. Why would they burden themselves with a debt. Kinda like y I won't be married.why would I want to fill a life with neurology neurosurgeons doctors etc etc. My parents are right when they say nobody wants a messed up broken person. I don't see imperfections flaws that stain I se mountains that are now walks in the park because a person has another. My life, It's so different then other pple. But I'm lucky. tho I wish things were different cuz I am certain love rules and will always be the foundation in which my world stands. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't keep finding myself off the ground where I was pushed and instead I awaken dusted off marching ahead and if I could convey just what I have been through so far then u would see it as a blessing as I do. It's really very simple love comes and brings me back. It will never fail that's more than a promise Its an assurance. I'm sorry for posting a long entry I just get lonely. If anyone read this and has advice and a moment to spare I would appreciate any advice that you offer.please email If it doesn't get checked its because I have no service its past due and I can't make or get calls I don't get why the net is still on data service but I wont question a good thing. I take medication for panic attacks but me writing this has kept me from having atleast one. That's nice. Anyways if I wast disabled I could walk to the store. How can she say she loves her daughter but throw me away and keep me in a highly stressing situation and take what I lawfully rightfully own. Please any advice. Respectfully, michelle amanda. MySpace.com/hoodini_the_gr8**

W

Willlyjo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tx
IWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
Hi, I am a 30yr.old single female I am disabled since 2001 receive Social Security Disabity. Due to motor vehiclebaccident in 1996. I was an unrestrained passenger ejected from vehicle sustained Numuerous injuries, spinal injury and many others that had life altering consequences. The driver, she was intoxicated. Okay now present history,i own my vehicle land and Home were bought and paid for with settlement money I locked in a trust. I am stuck with a soon to be off internet connection and in the middle of the country. Why do I not have rights..My parents whom I don't really get along with stole my truck from a guy friend who was moving and dropping off donations to the local thrift for me on May
26th. They saw him and made a spectacle cussing and threatening him took the keys, he didn't know them and I just met him. He has made mistakes like humans do and has criminal history but is grown and settled down now. I havent had many friends due to the family better then all mantra. They have money and think it makes them superior but that's just an illusion. I moved out at 17 went to work for the next 5 years until I could go no more. Now this time I can either give up and let them torment and defeat me or I can get off the ground and take a stand. My only house keys were on my key ring so I can't lock my house I am on my last little bit of cereal I found. They called me and said I hang out with trash so I'm trash too and keep falsely accusing me of drug use due to my friends past. So they say I'm hanging out with criminals and will not return my vehicle I paid every dime for title of course in my name. so that's G.T.Auto a crime they committed. But Not in a place where they sponsor the police dept. Baseball events and have them in their pocket so to speak. She texts me telling me they're gettig.g me locked up with mental health. I have never harmed anyone and would never nor myself. No history no criminal history 1 speedily.g ticket my entire life. But they prob will do it. She tells me pple have accidents in there and don't return. So they will own my home on 7 acres my vehicle, the things that where bought and I paid a price that no adequate words can describe. Nothing is worth your health. They call homeless hurting disabled pple The unlovables of society. Well I strongly disagree and have always clashed morally w/them. This incident occurred may 26th I don't know what the date is now. I'm almost out of meds She used to pay my lite bill she said maybe one of my trashball friends can help. But I dont talk to anyone my phone just gets on net no more voice calls. I told them they won't steal from me and they said watch us. I am very upset on may 28 the the M.P.DEPT finally sent out an officer, their friend who only came cuz I called and said I called the ACLU & Dept Of Justice. They got mad and insulted me. I showed them my medicare card informed him of the shameful truth, I am disabled. And explained not Alot of situation because he laughed and said Yes its theft and oh well I need to file on her in claims court. Gave me no report then left me alone. He went by their house and said he would call me I never heard back. If an individual has knowledge of a disabled person being in state of neglect etc. And failed to act or call social services they commit a felony. I have 200 conversations in detail locked on my phone that took place w/ my mother and I. In the first week they are abusive degrading threatening* terroristic threats. Youre thinking what did I leave out I must of done something wrong. And I did nothing. I have broken no laws criminally or morally. I have always been nothing in their eyes and Yes Thsts ok with me honestly my life is hard enough I dont need pple like them making it unbearable. They call me a degenerate a cripple that nobody wants. The last text was my mothers telling me she is in state of mourning over me that since I made acquaintances that are poor scum that I made a choice and won't shame them anymore. My older brother has never had a real job he's 34 and gets anything he asks for. I have never asked or wanted from them I worked and got what I needed. I am the outsider And I am so thankful to God for that. Money doesn't rule my life never has. Point: they're violating every civil right I thought I had. I don't understand how pple can be so cruel, I am a person. They know I have no groceries and she took my emergency cell phone the first day I haven't seen her since just get harassed ridiculed and all for nothing. They want my assets I am certain of it and my wishes are for my estate to be donated given to someone who is disabled and has no home.I'm leaving out so much facts history past events and none of it is nice to hear but its reality its truth and what can u do. Let pples behaviour and choices opinions ruin your life. No..you get up and walk on. Life is a gift and if we helped eachother and not judge and segregate based on monetary material standards then life would be so different. I think we can influence eachother and have positive effects that shape and mold characters and in turn influence relationships that fill our lives and are like thread intertwined linking us to others bonding us. I can keep going please excuse my rambling I am just so lonely and I don't want to say outlook unfavorable because I believe we are destined to help do a multitude of things that we don't realize all are threads weaving together a blanket that will sustain us through the cold dark winters that everyone at some point in life will wake up in the middle of. I am not sure what to do But I know that justice will find a way I hope I get to see it. She did call me twice and asked if I want some McDonald's or fast-food dropped off. And even though I am beyond hungry I declined. My tormentors the ones who are the cause of my present circumstances are offering me food for a meal one nite. Then I won't get thought about again for a week. The next nite wont be as bad. I don't want to set myself up for wanting food I learned to not want for anything. I made a friend who lived here my town is about ten or 20 miles from them but my mother came by and degraded and insulted me then proceeded to my new friend who was my age and no criminal history and threatened and got an officer to come by he's also my brothers best friend and their close friend he cited her criminal trespass citation warning and she ran to her car in tears. The,last thing she said was oh my gosh I feel sorry for you. How can my mom get a ticket issued when its my residence all I own is in my name only and personally purchased by meI am over the ugliness that makes up the dreaded moments that are our relationship. I dread holidays I dislike any gathering where I have to be present at. She would not pay my lite bill if I didn't attend. Doesn't matter how I feel, my physical condition. They told me nothing was wrong with me pains in my head I'm weak and pathetic and would never get disability well I did win and I got awarded 5 years of back benefits and medical coverage. After the accident at 16 I was branded uninsurable and no co. Would accept me. Why would they burden themselves with a debt. Kinda like y I won't be married.why would I want to fill a life with neurology neurosurgeons doctors etc etc. My parents are right when they say nobody wants a messed up broken person. I don't see imperfections flaws that stain I se mountains that are now walks in the park because a person has another. My life, It's so different then other pple. But I'm lucky. tho I wish things were different cuz I am certain love rules and will always be the foundation in which my world stands. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't keep finding myself off the ground where I was pushed and instead I awaken dusted off marching ahead and if I could convey just what I have been through so far then u would see it as a blessing as I do. It's really very simple love comes and brings me back. It will never fail that's more than a promise Its an assurance. I'm sorry for posting a long entry I just get lonely. If anyone read this and has advice and a moment to spare I would appreciate any advice that you offer.please email If it doesn't get checked its because I have no service its past due and I can't make or get calls I don't get why the net is still on data service but I wont question a good thing. I take medication for panic attacks but me writing this has kept me from having atleast one. That's nice. Anyways if I wast disabled I could walk to the store. How can she say she loves her daughter but throw me away and keep me in a highly stressing situation and take what I lawfully rightfully own. Please any advice. Respectfully, michelle amanda. MySpace.com/hoodini_the_gr8**
First let me say that I sympathize with what you are dealing with. You say you own your home and land and have a trust locked in, but then don't you have a caretaker to help you? Or don't you have equipment such as a scooter (if you can't walk). Why do you need your mom or other relatives to take care of your financial situation? Can't you do that yourself?

It seems to me like you have a little financial independence that would allow you to take care of yourself. If you don't and that responsibility is being abused by someone else, you should be able to make a phone call to report such behavior.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">