• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sprinkler System Failure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stevenba

At the advice of my lawn spray service, I enlisted them to put in a more efficient sprinkler head, converting my entire system. The product does not work as portended, and now the entire lawn is in severe decline. I have not paid for the services, although they were performed a number of weeks ago. I contested the deposit made via my credit card company and have not paid anything for the system yet. The company is inadequately staffed and ignorant about the product they installed and has been trying to make amends, although unsuccessfully. I am interested in finding out if I can ask them to take back their product, restore my system to how it was prior to this event, and repair all damage. In Florida, where I live, the lawn requires 3/4-1" per irrigation day during an 8 hour period. I have six zones, and the new head puts out 1/4" inch per hour, thereby making it impossible for me to maintain adequate irrigation. Please advise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">