• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AC problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

123smart

California
I am renting a small office and since I have moved in I am having problem with AC. Our building has central AC and the landlord programing it himself. He programed it on 72F and 12:00pm. From 8am till 12pm there is no air to breath in the office. I talked to the landlord many times, wrote a note to him with request to fix this situation, passed him my customers complaints, couple times my customers complained to him, nothing happens. To move out? Who is going to pay all my moving expenses? Don't know what to do. Please advise, summer is coming and I am in California.

You Are Guilty

California
I am renting a small office and since I have moved in I am having problem with AC. Our building has central AC and the landlord programing it himself. He programed it on 72F and 12:00pm. From 8am till 12pm there is no air to breath in the office. I talked to the landlord many times, wrote a note to him with request to fix this situation, passed him my customers complaints, couple times my customers complained to him, nothing happens. To move out? Who is going to pay all my moving expenses? Don't know what to do. Please advise, summer is coming and I am in California.
What does your lease say with regard to utilities?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Please keep in mind that this is a commercial lease. They are much different animals than residential leases.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">