• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kekkipper

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan
My 17 year old son has been charges with poss of analogues was wondering if anyone knew anything on this. This is his first major time in trouble with the law the charge is a felony as well any information would be helpful we are also looking at a court appt atty as well thanks for any information that is given

Antigone*

My 17 year old son has been charges with poss of analogues was wondering if anyone knew anything on this. This is his first major time in trouble with the law the charge is a felony as well any information would be helpful we are also looking at a court appt atty as well thanks for any information that is given
Make sure he does not speak to anyone but his attorney about this case.

CSO286

see here:

Possession of Analogues in Michigan - The Pill Problem - Michigan Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog

Not an endorsement, but the first paragraph answers OP's question about analogues.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">