• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Landscaper Issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HighTimeMM

Initial landscaper skipped town and relocated business to CA from NV. Work performed was poor and had to be repaired by an outsourced landscaper (hired by the first landscaper). Neither landscaper is willing to haul a way the old materials. Old landscaper is trying to stick the cost to me by ignoring my messages and phone calls, but has also not authorized the new landscaper to do it, because he claims to have someone in town to do it (a lie).

Help!

Hot Topic

Initial landscaper skipped town and relocated business to CA from NV. Work performed was poor and had to be repaired by an outsourced landscaper (hired by the first landscaper). Neither landscaper is willing to haul a way the old materials. Old landscaper is trying to stick the cost to me by ignoring my messages and phone calls, but has also not authorized the new landscaper to do it, because he claims to have someone in town to do it (a lie).

Help!
Are the landscapers licensed? Do you have a signed contracter with either?

Have you checked references and the BBB about the initial landscaper and the outsourced one?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">