• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forming an LLC in Georgia..(online/lawyer?)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MikePR

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA

Hello everyone!

I'm having trouble on deciding which is the best method to form my LLC. It will be an advertising/media company however some are providing me with the advice of using a lawyer and an accountant, yet some are telling me to simply do it online. If I need a lawyer can anyone recommend any honest and efficient attorneys? Also with the registered office (different from principal mailing address) could I use my home address until I began my commercial property leasing?

Hot Topic

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA

Hello everyone!

I'm having trouble on deciding which is the best method to form my LLC. It will be an advertising/media company however some are providing me with the advice of using a lawyer and an accountant, yet some are telling me to simply do it online. If I need a lawyer can anyone recommend any honest and efficient attorneys? Also with the registered office (different from principal mailing address) could I use my home address until I began my commercial property leasing?

There are attorneys who advertise on this site. We don't recommend individual ones for obvious reasons.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">