• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Theft of Credentials (From Resume)

• Thread starter Cannot Be Denied Justice
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Cannot Be Denied Justice

Subject: Question of Law? Copyright theft of ones personal credentials

Factual Scenario of recorded events:

I previously worked with a severely unqualified person (SUP) at a former employer. I obtained a professional certification with information (experience) from my personal résumé (RES) at least 2 months before SUP hire date. I submitted by application for certification (APP) to Certification entity again 2 months before SUP hire date with same company. NOTE: The APP takes the form of a résumé. This SUP stole my diskette containing both my the ELECTRONIC VERSION of both my RES and APP. This SUP re-used my APP (from the electronic version of both my SECURED APP and RES) and noted as her "experience" exact word for word based off my information identified in my personal RES. I believe this is identify theft and plagiarism to the highest degree. The Certification Entity has tried to cover this up by "fraudulent concealment" with constructive and personal knowledge all the way up to the Owners of the Company. However I have both APPs that were submitted and indeed my word for word experience and text is identified on Her APP. Is my personal experience (credentials and information) protected from being ILLEGALLY used by this individual to obtain this certification? I would believe so considering the fact that this (extremely fraudulent) activity is morally and ethically criminal and illegal. This felonious act occurred in North Carolina and the certification board is in Florida. NOTE: I can also prove that my résumé provided to my former company where I worked BEFORE I received my employment (and where I submitted my APP) specifically and precisely contains the exact (word for word) text [experience obtained through specific skills] that the SUP specifically and blatantly utilized (and of which is not identified on her résumé submitted before she received employment) to obtain certification. NOTE: SUP submitted (very mysteriously) her APP to Certification Board within 10 days of employment and AGAIN more than 2 months after my submission. Finally is my personal résumé considered a "literary work" as defined at 17 USC Section (101) (7). Furthermore is my personal experience documented (credentials) considered a "Copyright" for the purposes of matters pertaining to law. It is therefore truth that SUP continues to utilize benefits of APP for substantial economic gain at the sole use of my credentials for her fraudulent APP to obtain certification in the first place. Please note that in theory myself and the SUP were "students" in applying for this certification. I far exceeded the operational standards, requirements, and qualifications. It is the SUP that DID NOT. She graduated from East Carolina University with a "degree" in "English" with a "Concentration in English" emphasis. NOTE: I researched the curriculum and study for this type of degree and am convinced by the evidence that SHE (SUP) was not "taught" the intricate details relative to such an advanced field/industry that this certification required. Go figure. Please help if you can.

Marcus

[Edited by Cannot Be Denied Justice on 04-30-2001 at 04:08 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">