• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrested

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

IneedHelpplz

Rochester NY

okay i was arrested yesterday with alittle over an ounce of marijuana, 280$ cash, little capsules, a scale, a hightimes magazene, and an ipod touch. i was in the woods and a cop came up behind us so i bolted, a report was put out for me and they got me a half hour later, the officer never read me my rights, like at all did not mention them but then he asked alot of questions in the car, 'who do you get it from' 'how much you get this for' 'how much you sell this for'. I mainly stayed quite but only after i relized i should shut up.
since he didnt read me my rights can my charges be dropped?
and also they took my ipod, magazene and money (the weed i knew i wasnt getting back) but they just straight up stole my ipod and my money saying its evidence, but since i didnt get read my rights wouldnt that mean there cant be evedence if there is no case?

basicly looking for legal advice to get out of trouble and get my ipod and money back

anyone who can help: please and thank you

Antigone*

Rochester NY

okay i was arrested yesterday with alittle over an ounce of marijuana, 280$ cash, little capsules, a scale, a hightimes magazene, and an ipod touch. i was in the woods and a cop came up behind us so i bolted, a report was put out for me and they got me a half hour later, the officer never read me my rights, like at all did not mention them but then he asked alot of questions in the car, 'who do you get it from' 'how much you get this for' 'how much you sell this for'. I mainly stayed quite but only after i relized i should shut up.
since he didnt read me my rights can my charges be dropped?
and also they took my ipod, magazene and money (the weed i knew i wasnt getting back) but they just straight up stole my ipod and my money saying its evidence, but since i didnt get read my rights wouldnt that mean there cant be evedence if there is no case?

basicly looking for legal advice to get out of trouble and get my ipod and money back

anyone who can help: please and thank you

Advice to get out of trouble: Don't do stupid things like carry drugs and run from the cops.

Get an attorney and do not say a word to anyone except that attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">