• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Starting A Sign Spinner Business.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

adamshez

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin.

Over the past 2 years I have been street corner advertising and have gotten really good. I have had to decline jobs weekly as well as decline coaching and teaching the trade. At the advice of family and loved ones I have been goaded into researching the possibility of starting my own company so I dont have to work for the man, so i can be the Man.!!!
Question is I have not the slighest clue where to start?
So where does one start? Links ect.....
Thank you in advance as I am ready to make some real money I hope!

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
1: Yours is not a legal question, thus, it is outside the scope of this forum.

2: You're IN the business, yet you have no clue of it. I would suggest that you NOT hang your hat on this.

Just Blue

2: You're IN the business, yet you have no clue of it. I would suggest that you NOT hang your hat on this.
Curious that. Signspinner is also in Wisconsin. Yup...curious.:rolleyes:

He is just dizzy! (He spins the signs by spinning himself & not the sign).

The OP should start at the town's mayor's office to see what types of permits he'll need from them & they may be able to assist him in other gov't requirments.

Good luck spinning man ! Don't poke anyone's eye out with those signs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">