• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Used car Lemon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pattieb58

georgia. I purchased a car on february 19,2001 I test drove it about 9 blocks. On the way home not driven more then 25 miles the oil light comes on calls dealer he said bring it in monday and he will fix. the car was sold as is but they offered to fix it. They did not fix! Took the car home again and again 25 miles put on it oil light back on so I turn around and go back this time they decide to order oil sensor light. All the while they are saying car is drivable. Take car back to get sensor put on then again 25 miles out the oil light back on. They then tell me to bring it back I have to rent a car they keep car 2-days and clean the oil pan and screen and tell me there was trash on screen. This last 30 days and oil light is back on and now staying on. So I take it to a Toyota dealership it is a Camry the place I bought it from is honda dealership. Well needless to say I have to spend $860.00 for them to desludge the engine the engine is full of sludge top to bottom and desludging did not help oil light is still on. Now original dealership has car again and I think and was told they new engine had sludge when they pulled oil pan and screen and should have know when they purchased car themselves. Please advise my options. I feel they should offer to take car back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">