• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Small construction business LLC owner rules.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

snowjob

In Pennsylvania. I am an LLC, small construction business owner. Are there rules stating that since I own a small construction business that I cannot work for a large corporation full time? This job would have nothing to do with my construction job at all... just need the money! thanks.

Andy0192

A large corporation might have rules that prohibit employees from moonlighting, but I'm not aware of any Pennsylvania law that prohibits you from working at any job you might get hired for.

Perhaps try to ask your question a different way.

whatnow22

In Pennsylvania. I am an LLC, small construction business owner. Are there rules stating that since I own a small construction business that I cannot work for a large corporation full time? This job would have nothing to do with my construction job at all... just need the money! thanks.
I know plenty of small business owners who also work full time for a company.
Just make sure your employer knows your deal, don't do your construction business on company time, and make sure there isn't any conflict of interest

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">