• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Malpractice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Proserpina

He has been using them since before we started dating however it had seemed to die down a bit (was mostly alcohol while dating). When our child was born, however, we moved in together and at this time the drugs and alochol became a daily thing. From proof of texts (on his phone) , I being in the house for personal supervised visitation and seeing papers, straws, pipes etc., as well as him admitting it appears to have stayed the same since my son and I had moved out 7 months ago. I know for sure he smokes marajuana daily (suspect dealing as well) and highly suspect cocaine and percocets or oxycodone.

Your question really doesn't belong in the malpractice section - this is nothing more than a custody/family law issue.

These things take time - and yes, even drug testing schedules can take time to organize even when it means the defendant can get him/herself "clean" for the test.

But if it's mainly pot it's not going to matter a whole heck of a lot anyway unless you can prove that it's a threat. Same for prescription drugs.

And really - he wasn't clean before you got pregnant. The court will note that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">