• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Right to proceed PRO SE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

optionsavail

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WASHINGTON STATE
I was denied the right to represent myself in a lower court. after objecting to counsels appointment and request to proceed PRO SE That right was denied and after counsel motioned to withdraw .DENIED I had to have my unwanted counsel represent my case. I also stated to counsel. This forced counsel is also going to have a bill at the end isn't it ,appealed to superior court conviction upheld . this is the criminal justice system. Now I have to proceed PRO SE were I have no knowledge no experience and I have no money no rights and now no respect for the court system . Can anyone help . I can't believe this . This has bankrupt me. I probably should file CHAP 7 soon .

Last edited:

You Are Guilty

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WASHINGTON STATE
I was denied the right to represent myself in a lower court. after objecting to counsels appointment and request to proceed PRO SE That right was denied and after counsel motioned to withdraw .DENIED I had to have my unwanted counsel represent my case. I also stated to counsel. This forced counsel is also going to have a bill at the end isn't it ,appealed to superior court conviction upheld . this is the criminal justice system. Now I have to proceed PRO SE were I have no knowledge no experience and I have no money no rights and now no respect for the court system . Can anyone help . I can't believe this . This has bankrupt me. I probably should file CHAP 7 soon .
You wanted to be pro se and now you are pro se, so what exactly is the problem?

ecmst12

In a criminal trial, they won't let you proceed pro se if that will set you up for an inadequate counsel appeal down the road. If you couldn't afford to pay your lawyer, you should have requested a public defender.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">