• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Malpractice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Magnolia2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

Hired lawyer 1 to represent me in divorce case. After 1 year he retired but continued with my case with myself doing all of the paperwork/legwork. Court dates were constantly rescheduled by court, ex-husband and attorney due to medical conditions. Lawyer is sole escrow agent of marital funds. He was terminated due to negligence and failure to act in a timely manner.

Lawyer 2 was brought on to conclude divorce. Refused to put name on escrow account and refused other requests by clients. Divorce finalized with outcome in favor of plaintiff.

Lawyer 1 refusing to release escrow funds because of outstanding bills. What are rights of client. Lawyer 2 refusing to handle matter any further.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">