• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug Paraphernalia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Cadaverous

Mississippi.

In January I got arrested for possession of paraphernalia well I went to court and got a fine of 457$ plus I got my licences suspended. My mother was paying my fine up until April which was when everything started falling apart. My dad got sick and I dropped out of school as a senior to stay home and take care of him. My mom couldn't pay my fine anymore and I had no money or way to make money I couldn't get a job cause I had to stay home and watch my dad who had quit working due to his sickness. I really don't want to get locked up in jail for this fine which I know will happen if I don't take care of it I can't risk getting locked up cause theres no one else that can take care of my father while my mom is at work. Is there anything you can do, any advice you can give me to help me with this problem?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">