• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

have complaint against me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lad204

West Virginia

I was served with complaint paper today, a person suing me for $1200 plus another $500 and court cost, I borrowed $1200 off this person and I told them that I would pay him back with tax money. This person made a deal with me if I would make some calls for him the money would be free and clear, which I agreed to. Here's the second part of this someone was making harassing phone calls to my home on 2 different pre-paid cell phones, I had no idea who it was, so I turned it over to our local police dept., and they tracked down who this person was, arrested him and called and told me who it was, he was out on bail that same day, the next day he filed this complaint on me. they are getting ready to arrest him again because he wasn't allowed to make contact with me, and he did. what can I do, can I counter sue for money harassing phone calls, lost of sleep, and wondering who this person was and if they would harm my family in any way. I need help with this soon.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">