• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

florida laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

doggy

frist im in florida, my 9 year old grand son took what he thought was pot on the bus and traded it to a jr. high boy for candy he was questioned at school by law officers without a lawyer or parent there he told that the gave it to the other boy who was also taken to the jail and booked my grandson told the officers he had taken it from home the officers brought him to my sons house and released him to me while they waited for a warrent to enter my sons house we were told we could not enter the house it took them 7 hours to get a warrant when they entered the house they also found what they thought was pot but it had been bought out of a book its not real but the officer say it will take them 2 to 3 weeks to test it to see what it is mean while my son is on a 20,000 bond still in jail my question is can they talk to a 9 year old without a lawyer and get a warrant to go into my sons house and while they wait keep him from going in his house and just say what they found was pot without testing and put my son in jail

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">