• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

esement to our property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

irenejc_morris

galion ohio i bought a house in 1978 and it had a esement to our property and our negibor has caused us a lot of problems i cant walk on his property, we fennced in our protery and was told we are aloud to check our fenece, but he calls the cops all the tiime so i agree to not check my fence by walking up the alley it was once owned by city bought by negihbor, well the other negiibor dog got losse and and i walked this dog back hoome he got me on vidio and reported me to police, id didnt do anything but walk the dog home return to my own hoome he pressed charges. He paints lines, he yells , cuses , fingers me at every move, threatin me, but no wittiness, help me please irene what is a esment to our probperty mean? irene

LegalBeagle

irenejc_morris said:
galion ohio i bought a house in 1978 and it had a esement to our property and our negibor has caused us a lot of problems i cant walk on his property, we fennced in our protery and was told we are aloud to check our fenece, but he calls the cops all the tiime so i agree to not check my fence by walking up the alley it was once owned by city bought by negihbor, well the other negiibor dog got losse and and i walked this dog back hoome he got me on vidio and reported me to police, id didnt do anything but walk the dog home return to my own hoome he pressed charges. He paints lines, he yells , cuses , fingers me at every move, threatin me, but no wittiness, help me please irene what is a esment to our probperty mean? irene
You would do better to post this on the Real Estate board for a full answer. Generally speaking, an easement gives you right of way over someone elses property. For example if there is a driveway to your house and that driveway goes through his property then you have a right to use the driveway.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">