• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cash Money Cycler - Networking Marketing - MLM

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jitsking

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

I want to start my own money cycler website. In a nutshell, the way these programs work is like this - You pay a one time fee and the money cycles multiply. So for example, you pay $10 (a one-time fee). You're given a product such as ebooks, audio books, etc... and as people sign up under you and complete your matrix (Let's say it's a 2 x 2 matrix which equals 6 people) you then cycle (complete another 2 x 2 matrix). These programs are set up in such a way that as you cycle part of the money goes to you, part of the money goes to upgrade you to the next cycle, and the rest of the money goes to your upline. So I have a couple questions:

Are these businesses legit from a legal standpoint? I know there is a fine line between network marketing and pyramid schemes and I would like to know if these are fine.

If I wanted to start my own money cycler program, how would I set up the business (sole proprietor, LLC, etc...)?

I've done some analysis on networking marketing and these money cyclers seem like the way to go. I mean most people that are into network marketing are into for the compensation plan that comes along with the program (in my opinion). These seem like the least amount of risk with the highest potential return on your investment which is why I'm so excited to possibly create my own. Any legal pointers would be greatly appreciated.

cyjeff

Bernie, is that you you old dog you....

I was wondering if they were going to give you internet access in prison. You know, all those people your last scheme swindled are still pretty angry.

Oh, and sorry about your son killing himself... sure, he turned you in but couldn't stand the fact that people would either hate him for turning in his dad or hate him for not turning in his dad fast enough.

Sorry Bernie, this is still illegal and is illegal in every state. When your little matrixes cross state line, then the feds are involved and more lives get ruined.

Bernie, Bernie, Bernie... when are you going to learn that get rich quick ideas just never work out.

On the plus side, I hear your new wife Stanley is a really nice man ... though he does appear to be on the forceful side.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">