• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Business dispute

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Essar

I have a dispute in my business. I invested my money in a business. We had a written contract but that was violated hence I don't want to do business with them any more as they are cheating. They are not returning back the money. They are using my money for their business. What should I have to do now?.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I have a dispute in my business. I invested my money in a business. We had a written contract but that was violated hence I don't want to do business with them any more as they are cheating. They are not returning back the money. They are using my money for their business. What should I have to do now?.
Sorry, this forum is for US law only.

Essar

Refer to the contract you signed. If you did not sign one with terms covering this scenario, you might be out of luck.
The contract covers that scenario. They are just dilly dallying and trying to dodge so that they could use the money for their business.

HomeGuru

**A: it is our business to know what country are you in?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">