• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restarting a business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Maxwel Nicoll

I inherited my business from my dad. It is a great gift, no debt and great ability of success. I am doing well, but not great. I am stable but barely advancing.
I also inherited the personal items also- which is wonderful but has some issues. Nothing too big, but enough little ones. And I don't know enough.
The personal is attached to the business, and is the major difficulty. Next biggest is my ignorance. With life being life, unforseen difficulties turn into extreme stress.
I'm trying to get a plan, but it is too foreign and complex and confusing me to be able to do it. I need help, and can afford it with the help I need. But I can't just get help right now, I only get the raised eyebrow and pleasant comments saying I'm a dumb ****.
I'm not but am pretty stupid at this, can someone help me with this can of worms that is profitable to both of us?
I tried to keep this real short before I get told it's too vague. I can send War and Peace to interested parties

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">