• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Family Medical leave Act

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

ejgarmore

i currently live in new mexico.however i have worked for the usps for over 17 years. in 1996 i was diagnosed with carpel tunnel syndrome. this condition has become extremly pain since 11/99. as a result i had surgury for both carpel tunnel syndrome and decovain release in 1/2001. 10 days after surgery i return to work as a relief acting supervisor which involve very little of the action relate to the surgery. i have had to complete 2 flma applications for my employer. i have used only one day of flma leave of the most recent application.i was given a displinary discussion for the days i used under application one. now i am being told due to the fact i did not use any flma since 1/27/01 i will have to complete another flma application. I have been under medical care constatnly since 11/99 and complete light duty certification every 30 days.
what are my rights regarding refusing to complete another application?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">