• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Starting Online Store in IL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

j8h9

I reside in IL.

I want to start a new online store. I have the technical expertise to create the website, shopping cart, etc.

I want to be able to purchase goods at wholesale for the purpose of resale.

I need to incorporate (Articles of Incorporation) to get an EIN #. Then what? When wholesalers ask for a wholesaler certificate or #? Please advise.

xylene

I reside in IL.

I want to start a new online store. I have the technical expertise to create the website, shopping cart, etc.

I want to be able to purchase goods at wholesale for the purpose of resale.

I need to incorporate (Articles of Incorporation) to get an EIN #. Then what? When wholesalers ask for a wholesaler certificate or #? Please advise.
You should hire, either as an employee or more ideally as a consultant, the expertise to set up those aspects of your business, much as many business do (or as they higher IT / net professionals) to access skills they do not have more proficiently and profitably then they could acquire competency in them.

Put it this way, think of your first time building a web site.

OK now this is your first time setting up a wholesaling company... do you think your first time will kick butt? Or will it have issues?

It is called the Mastermind Principle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">