• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Start up questions North Carolina

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furey C

What is the name of your state? North Carolina.

I plan to start a Caretaker and Concierge Service in North Carolina. What type of business dhould it be (LLC, LLP, INC, etc)? What type of insurances should I carry? Would a bond be recommended?

Caretaker Duties - general oversite of second, third and fourth homes. All homes are visited by the owners a few times annually. Repair, maintenance, cleaning and lawn care. The general maintenance services will be performed in house and the other categories will be contracted out.

Concierge Duties - to facilitate goods and services for the client. For example - stocking the refridgerator, planning excursions, planning catered events, pick up and delivery to airport, etc.

I would like to ensure that I am propected and my clients are protected.

Kind Regards,

ChrisWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">