• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I file an injunction??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Davenstan

I called the Florida state small claims court this morning and asked how to file an injunction against one of my employees. They told me to go to the law library. :(

I'm kind of running out of time.

Can anyone help?

She said I had to write out a petition but that it had to follow some kind of guideline but she wouldn't tell me how.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Davenstan said:
I called the Florida state small claims court this morning and asked how to file an injunction against one of my employees. They told me to go to the law library. :(

I'm kind of running out of time.

Can anyone help?

She said I had to write out a petition but that it had to follow some kind of guideline but she wouldn't tell me how.
My response:

Here's a clue for you. You don't file for an injunction in Small Claims Court. Small Claims Courts can only render money judgments - - they have no jurisdiction to enjoin anybody from doing something.

Go to a law library for laws, rules, and forms of pleadings.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">