• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Commision check

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sotle

I am entitled about $220 dollars for a commision from a vacation company. The trip took place in December 2000. My membership expired on the end of Feb. 2001. After numerous promises saying that I would receive my check in a couple of weeks, now the excuse is that I am no longer a member and they will not honor it. I am so angry. I told them that I wish not to become a member no more because it takes them too long to pay the commision. HELP ME!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

" I'm so mad, I could spit "

Sotle said:
I am entitled about $220 dollars for a commision from a vacation company. The trip took place in December 2000. My membership expired on the end of Feb. 2001. After numerous promises saying that I would receive my check in a couple of weeks, now the excuse is that I am no longer a member and they will not honor it. I am so angry. I told them that I wish not to become a member no more because it takes them too long to pay the commision. HELP ME!!
My response:

Help you how ? What would you like us to do ? Send Guido over to their offices, and show them how knee surgery is in their future ? Perhaps a one-way ticket on Lucianno's speed boat, with an overweighted scuba lead belt strapped around them ? How about an ignition bomb in their cars ?

Just what would you like us to tell you ?

Since you wrote your question in the Small Claims court board, isn't that a BIG clue for yourself ?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">