• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Blackmold

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

faithbrown

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? poughkeepsie, ny 12601. Iwas exposed to black mold at work around 9/06. I have been diagnose with a- topical asthma and receive shots every two weeks. I no longer work at that job. Is there anything I can do legally?

Does not matter: the black mold issue is a myth ... molds have been around longer than we have and only in the last twenty years has this become an issue. Why? 'cause some lawyer persuaded a judge/jury to give $$ to some poor old 120 yr old lady who was not feeling well...Onto the bandwagon says all the other lawyers

LdiJ

Does not matter: the black mold issue is a myth ... molds have been around longer than we have and only in the last twenty years has this become an issue. Why? 'cause some lawyer persuaded a judge/jury to give $$ to some poor old 120 yr old lady who was not feeling well...Onto the bandwagon says all the other lawyers
Mold has been around since the dawn of time. Some molds are actually GOOD, some are benign, and some are highly toxic. Just because the fact that some molds are highly toxic has only been discovered in the last 20 years, doesn't mean that they are NOT highly toxic.

Lately I have been beginning to wonder if you are actually TRYING to be wrong.

ecmst12

Of course THIS poster is not going to get anything for possible mold exposure 5 years ago that was never reported and only now is he having problems...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">