• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who am I?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

helot

Perhaps this is the incorrect forum for this kind of request, but I have two questions:

What is the significance of using all capital letters on documents?

Where can I find accurate US legal definitions for the following terms?

natural person
human being
individual
resident
citizen
United States
property

Proserpina

Perhaps this is the incorrect forum for this kind of request, but I have two questions:

natural person
human being
individual
resident
citizen
United States
property

Google.
Lexis.
Law library.

helot

You are so helpful. I have never heard of things like "google" or "law library". You should be an educator with your vast and intimate knowledge.

justalayman

You are so helpful. I have never heard of things like "google" or "law library". You should be an educator with your vast and intimate knowledge.
You asked questions, right? If you can refute the accuracy of the answers given, do so and we will all bow to your superior knowledge and intellect. If you can't, then maybe there is some value in the answers you received and you should show some respect to those that have answered your questions.

helot

What I asked was:

"Google" while technically being an answer is not a very good one. If I asked you how to rebuild a carburetor and you said "hippopotamus" I would question your chromosome count. This goes for other one word answers to complex questions such as "Lexis" and "Law Library".

You didn't read the questions did you?

Assuming you have the correct number of chromosomes, I assume you only replied to boost your forum numbers or because being a condescending arsehat is the only thing you have going on in your life. Regardless, your answers are not helpful, but they do correlate directly to your willingness to help people in a meaningful way.

You sir are a troll of the worst kind.

justalayman

helot;2931472

"Google" while technically being an answer is not a very good one. If I asked you how to rebuild a carburetor and you said "hippopotamus" I would question your chromosome count. This goes for other one word answers to complex questions such as "Lexis" and "Law Library".
Hippopotamus would not be a decent response but that is not a true comparison. If I said, a Chilton's manual, then you would have a true comparison and a fair answer.

You didn't read the questions did you?
I did. Did you?

Assuming you have the correct number of chromosomes, I assume you only replied to boost your forum numbers or because being a condescending arsehat is the only thing you have going on in your life. Regardless, your answers are not helpful, but they do correlate directly to your willingness to help people in a meaningful way.
Wow, you know how to spell chromosome. I'm impressed :rolleyes:

You sir are a troll of the worst kind.
What's that you say? Sorry but I can't hear you. All I hear is some little twit whining because they didn't get somebody to do their homework for them.

Don't think it as I didn't give you a fish. Think of it as I taught you to fish.

ecmst12

The correct answer is, do your own homework. Your textbook is probably the proper place to find all of those answers.

OHRoadwarrior

It has only proper names

natural person
human being
individual
resident
citizen
United States
property
A training class for those lawyers aspiring to practice before the Supreme Court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">