• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Importation of counterfeit NHL jerseys

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aram42287

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ARIZONA

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

Today I received an importation of counterfeit NHL caps letter via FedEx. It was a certified letter in which a member of my family had to sign for. The letter basically says to rat out the supplier, give the cost of which I was selling them for, render an accounting of how many I sold and provide a written statement saying I wont do it again. The letter gave no repercussions of if I didn't comply and has a real signature. Here is the catch, I had a shipment taken by U.S customs that I never received 3 months ago. It was a shipment of other jerseys, NONE of them in witch were NHL. In the letter they say they they were informed of this information by Customs. But its wrong because I never ordered any NHL jersey in my life, they say I ordered 11 of them and I don't even watch hockey (recently on +++++ Customs informed us that it seized more than (11) counterfit NHL jerseys that were imported form china and addressed to you). My concern is that this letter is certified and cost 10 bucks to send to me. Do I take this seriously? Do I disregard? Why would NHL be the one sending me a letter? what do I do I'm very worried.

I also received a second notice because I didn't respond. It basically said to comply with their demand fast. The name addressed was only my fist name and not my last. My point is I never ordered an NHL jersey or sold any. I see their letter as insulting because they are saying that I am selling their brand when in reality I'm not. Thank you for your time.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">