• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rights of inmates

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Antigone*

I need to know just what rights inmates have while in prison. This is about medical rights and other rights
Google is your friend:cool:

Heck if it were up to me, it would be bread and water ~ that's it. Lucky for them it's not up to me. Just my two cents:D

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I need to know just what rights inmates have while in prison. This is about medical rights and other rights
From my understanding, the prison inmates in Chinese and (former) Soviet prisons had very few rights at all.

Basicly, prisoners have the "right" to food , clothing and shelter. They are afforded medical care, programs and other things due to case law. What state are you inquiring about? Each has different standards.

Silverplum

I'm even more fair than is Mrs. Tiggins.

Some might call it "meaner," but I call it "fair, justified, and inevitable."

;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">