• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Business name?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

southernmommy22

I live in new york state. I am starting at at home bakery i have already contacted the state to see what i need to do. My question is about the business name. I like a name but its from a movie. Cake baby.. Its from braidsmaids can i use this name without getting in trouble???

HomeGuru

I live in new york state. I am starting at at home bakery i have already contacted the state to see what i need to do. My question is about the business name. I like a name but its from a movie. Cake baby.. Its from braidsmaids can i use this name without getting in trouble???
**A: no you can't since all offended bridesmaids may sue. Not to mention cake babies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">