• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Former business with partner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

above82

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

I have a LLC formed with a former partner. I have since closed the business and have requested to be removed from the LLC as partner, I am VP. I have tried on several occasions to get my partner to give permission to the lawyer we used, since he is president I need his permission to be removed is what im told. Is there any way, besides me getting him to contact the lawyer, to be removed voluntarily from this LLC?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

I have a LLC formed with a former partner. I have since closed the business and have requested to be removed from the LLC as partner, I am VP. I have tried on several occasions to get my partner to give permission to the lawyer we used, since he is president I need his permission to be removed is what im told. Is there any way, besides me getting him to contact the lawyer, to be removed voluntarily from this LLC?
**A: you can send a certified rrr letter directly to the LLC and copy the state business registration office.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">