• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tattoo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PandaBear101

Texas

I found out that a person has tattoed my daughters picture on her body. She was a friend, but got creepy obsessed with our daughter. She did loose her daughter at a young age. Almost like a fatal attraction. Her actions bothered us and we did get a protective order. Recently a mutual friend told us that she has our daughter tattooed on her leg. Is there anything we can do legally to make her remove this? I know we have to give permissions to the school to be able to publish pictures in newsletters and such. Not sure what we can do here, but I want that tattoo gone!

Antigone*

Texas

I found out that a person has tattoed my daughters picture on her body. She was a friend, but got creepy obsessed with our daughter. She did loose her daughter at a young age. Almost like a fatal attraction. Her actions bothered us and we did get a protective order. Recently a mutual friend told us that she has our daughter tattooed on her leg. Is there anything we can do legally to make her remove this? I know we have to give permissions to the school to be able to publish pictures in newsletters and such. Not sure what we can do here, but I want that tattoo gone!
There is nothing you can do about this woman tatooing your daughter's face on her body.

PandaBear101

I guess all I can do is hope she gets fat and it stretches to unrecognizable then! Rumor is she is moving to Utah, so hopefully that is true and I can stop worrying.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">