• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Past support?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

daisy448

What is the name of your state colorado.
Hello, I live in Fountain Coloarod and my exhusband and I have a court agreement that says we both have custody 50/50 % of the time. This was working very well until last Jan. when because of the miltary he had to move to Texas. At that time I took sole custody of all 3 children for the next 5 months, we shared custody for June and July. In August my oldest daugter (15) went to live with him in Texas and my son (18) and daugter (13) stayed with me in CO. In November my son turned 19. In Jan. my oldest daughter decided to live in CO with me. Since I now have custody of both girls I wrote an email to my ex asking for some financial help. I would like to know if I can get child support dating back to last Jan. since he did not live in the state and excercise his parental obligations or pay support during the last year? Thank you so much for the help. Any other advice would be appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">