• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

small home business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kjsk

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

hello,

i live in MA. i would like to start making decorative, natural soaps from my home and sell them online by either creating a website, and/or go through a 3rd party website like Etsy and possibly sell them in a local consignment shop.
are their any legal concerns under this circumstance? Or can i just begin?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

hello,

i live in MA. i would like to start making decorative, natural soaps from my home and sell them online by either creating a website, and/or go through a 3rd party website like Etsy and possibly sell them in a local consignment shop.
are their any legal concerns under this circumstance? Or can i just begin?
**A: first check with your state office on starting and registering a business etc. Next check your home zoning and CC&R's (if applicable) to make sure a home business such as yours is allowed at the property.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">