• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

singingman2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

My husband is not paying his full child support payments. He only pays half of what he needs to be paying. How do I get him to pay the full amount?

My husband is not paying his full child support payments. He only pays half of what he needs to be paying. How do I get him to pay the full amount?
Need a bit more info.

Where does he live?
Does he own real property?
Is he employed, or, self-employed?
Does he own any personal property of substantial value (with equity)?
Do you suspect that he has any bank or brokerage accounts (stocks, IRA's, pensions)?

There's more, but, that's enough for now.

nextwife

Did he become unemployed or experience cutbacks, medical leave, etc? Lose a second job or have seasonal work?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

Does he have an order to pay you or is he only paying HALF to another woman for her child/ren? What does the COURT ORDER state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">