• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I really need advice on this

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

msaunderson15

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Florida is the name of the state I live in.

hello, i am a 17 year old whose biological mother and step father who is married to my mother, sent me down to Florida because i snuck out of the house past legal curfew and was caught by police in sicklerville new jersey, where i am from, they sent me to live with my biological father who i have only spoken to once in my life when i was young, now, he knew that their will be legal trouble but gladly accepted my parents wish to send me to largo Florida, my biological dad has put me on the lease and also has went as far as getting my birth certificate and social security card. My Step dad and mom are suing my biological dad for child support. I will be turning 18 in May and I don't know what to do. My mom has full custody over me and sent me down here originally in hopes that my biological father would straighten me out. My step dad and my biological mom had passed emails between my biological father and step mother. My step dad and biological mother provided the ticket for me to come down and gave me the choice of coming back to jersey or not and I chose not too for legitimate reasons. What is the worst case scenario that could happen? My biological dad has never once paid child support he never got the paper they sent the paper to his father who is under the same name. I am really lost and confused and any advice that could help towards this would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">