• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

change in custody and child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dmm5711

A.Z. OK... change in custody has went from mother to father. mother has no rights what so ever... one of those cases where i had cps involved. mother is a alcholic. what i need is info on how to drop support order on father(me). i am dealing with three different counties, one where original order of support was ordered, two where child custody was changed and three where i reside. it is a mess and i need to be pointed in the right direction.

meanyjack

Simply file -- or better yet call to get the paperwork you need to get the ball rolling -- to stop paying child support.

Now, for clarity, have her PARENTAL RIGHTS been terminated? Or just her visitation? there IS a big difference.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">